Diverse machinery capacity and flexible deliveries.
Our machining unit’s expertise is the versatile production of components according to our customer’s specifications with rigorous accuracy and uncompromising craftsmanship.
Our comprehensive machinery capacity, 84 skilled machinists and 6500 square meters of machining premises make it possible for us to produce anything from individual items to large batches in a centralized and cost-effective manner.
Unrivaled accuracy, effortlessly
In the production of the machined products, the customer can provide Komas with their own materials, indicate a preferred supplier or we can use our own high quality materials. Our 3D-measuring system and calibration ensure superior measurement accuracy.
By focusing your component procurements to Komas it is easy to secure the availability of high quality assembly pieces and spare pieces. An effortless procurement channel also saves resources that can be put towards efficient assembly.
How can we help you? Contact us!
- Shafts (ø 3 mm–800 mm, length max. 3000 mm, weight max. 10 ton)
- Flanges (ø max. 2500 mm)
- Rings (ø max. 2500 mm, height max. 1800 mm, weight max. 10 ton)
- Toothings (ø 150 mm–1600 mm)
- Casting components (size of series 1–20 000)
- Aluminum components (size of series 1–20 000)
- Hydraulics blocks (size of series 1–20 000)
- Vertical turning (ø max. 2500 mm)
- Horizontal boring (max. 2500 mm x 2000 mm)
- Toothing (ø 150 mm–1600 mm)
- Horizontal turning (ø max. 950 mm)
- Milling (2000 mm x 1000 mm)
- Lifting capacity (10 ton)
We offer through our network
- Surface treatment
- Heat treatment
- Structural and machine steels
- Tempered and carbon steels
- Refined steels